- Moong daal/pesara pappu-1 cup
- Coconut shredded-1/2 cup(fresh coconut)
- Green chillies-4-5-(Chopped or splitted in to halves)
- Curry leaves-few
- Cilantro few starands
- Ginger 1/2 tsp-grated(optional)
- Seasoning items/tadka/talimpu ginjalu
Take cup moong daal in a bowl wash it and cook on the stove for few minutes.
Afer boiling moong drain it untill all the water off..
Take tadka pan put some oil in it add all tadka items fry for 2 minutes then add few red chillies and chopped green chillies,curry leaves and add some ginger last .
after 2 minutes add drained moong daal saute for a minute and now add grated fresh coconut also and saute well few minutes untill the coconut get boil propely with daal,add salt to the required and cover with lid for 2 minutes.
Turn off the heat and finally garnish with cilantro and serve hot with rice..