- Spaghetti-1 packet(1lb)
- Mixed vegetables (frozen store bought)or Peas, Corn, Carrots,beans (boiled) - 1 cup
- Pepper(crushed ) - 2 tsp
- Garlic(chopped) - 1 tsp
- Ginger(chopped) -1/4 tsp
- Onion - 1 no (chopped)
- Pasta sauce (store bought)-2tbsp
- Salt - As reqd
- Tomato sauce (maggi sauce from indian store)- 2 tsp
- Chilli sauce 2 tsp as your spice level(optional)
- soysauce -2-3tsp
- Oil or butter - 2 - 3 tsp
- Water - 1 cup to boil spaghetti
- Green onions chooped for garnish
Now add frozen mixed vegetables or boiled vegs and saute for 3-5 mints.
Add soy sauce saute for a minute then add pasta sauce,maggi sauce(tomato sauce) from indian store bought just for some additional taste.
Add Black pepper for spice and you can add for more spice chilli sauce 2 tsp(optional).Actually i have added jalapenos this time along with vegs instead of chilli sauce as it was out of stock in my home.
Now we got ready gravy in kadai add salt in it.Now add the spagetti noodles in the thick pasta sauce gravy and mix it well to make uniform.keep stirring for few minutes.
Garnish with Green onions
Note :You can do Spaghetti egg pasta in indo chinese style..just add egg in the begining and the rest is same procedure like above..