- 5-6 cups Puffed rice ( murmure)
- 1/4 Peanuts (roasted)
- 1/4 cup beaten rice (patla poha)
- 1-2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Hing
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Few curry leaves
- Sugar as per taste (powdered sugar)
Let it cool completely. Serve with Bhaji /pakoda or just with mixed Sev.
- While tempering keep very low flame other, otherwise the masala will burn fast.
- If Puffed rice are soft, then dry roast them on low flame. This will help to keep them crunchy.
Or Try with chopped Onion, Tomatoes, Coriander leaves and Lime juice.