- 1 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 medium banana, peeled sliced and frozen or left over ripen bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tsp horlics for extra taste(optional)
- Almond nuts for topping decoration
- Ice cubes few 5-6
- 1 tsp sugar
In a blender, combine milk, banana,ice cubes, vanilla and almond extract. Blend until smooth, about 20 seconds.
Pour into glasses and garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon or almond nuts and saffron, if desired.
Note :Wrap sliced banana in plastic wrap or place in a freezer storage bag. Freeze several hours or overnight.Decorate topping with wipped cream if you desired more look n tasty