• One cup of oats
• Quarter cup of rice flour
• 1/2 tsp ghee
• 1/2 tsp pepper jeera powder (grind coarsely)
• Salt as required
• Cooking oil for making dosa
• Soak oats for 15 minutes.
• Grind oats into fine paste.
• Add rice flour and salt to the ground oats
• In a small frying pan, heat ghee and add pepper jeera powder.
• Add it to the batter.
• Add two table spoon of sour curd to the oats mixture and mix well.
• The consistency of the batter should be like dosa batter.
• Heat a nonstick tawa and pour a ladle full of batter and make it round shape.
• Pour 1/2 tsp of oil around it.
• Remove with spatula when it gets cooked on both the sides.
• Serve hot with onion chutney.