* Raw rice –2 cups
* water 5 cups
* Moong dal – 1/2 cup
* Toor dal -1/2 cup
* Chenna dal – 1/2 cup
* Oions – 2 nos
* Green chillies – 4 nos
* Aloo [potato] diced – 1/2 cup
* Gobi [cauliflower] florets – 1/2 cup
* Ghee – 3 table spoons
* Whole pepper [kali mirch]- 5 seeds
* Jeera – 1 table spoon
* Hing [ asafoetida] – a pinch
* Grated coconut – 5 table spoon
Heat ghee in a pressure pan or cooker fry onions, green chillies, jeera, whole pepper nicely and then add aloo and gobi in the pan and fry well now add washed dals and washed rice, salt and water.
Now close the lid and cook for 3 wistles.Finally sprinkle grated coconut.
Easy and healthy vegetable dal rice is ready to pack.