- Baby carrots - 15 (each carrot cut into two pieces)
- Onions - 5 (chopped lenght wise)
- Curry leaves - 2 sprigs
- Curd - 1 big cup (whipped in a blender)
- Oil - 2 tb sps
- Water - 1 1/2 cup
- Chillie powder - 2 t sps
- Poppy seeds (gasagasalu) - 2 tb sps
- Cashew nuts - 2 tb sps
- Cloves (lavangalu) - 4
- Elaichi - 2
- Coriander seeds (dhaniyalu) - 2 tb sps
- Jeera - 1 tb sp
Remove the lid, add ground paste, turmeric powder, chillie powder, salt and mix well. add 1 1/2 cup of water.
Raise the flame and bring it to boil. reduce the flame and cover with a lid. Allow the carrots to turn soft (takes about 10 mts)
Revome the lid, add whipped curd and cook in high flame till the gravy turns thick.