HAPPY NEW YEAR -2013

WELCOME TO WOMENSERA















WELCOME TO WOMENSERA keep logging to womensera, New recipies are comming soon

Thursday, April 21, 2011

APPRECIATION FROM SHOBA(FOODMAZA)

Hi Friends,

Its been many days i am not in touch with you all  because of  my India trip..friends i got all of your entrys who sent me, i am unable to send reply to all..pls accept my appologies.

This time "C for Colouful currys "round up also going to be delay for few days.I will try to finish round up ASAP.

I will announce upcommning  Guest hosting events calender with guest names and blogs soon..friends Who ever interested in guest hosting  my Alphabet series pls do mail to me with you interest.

I got a wonderful appreciation from shoba, lot of Thanks for the award dear..


 Once again Thank you very much shoba..

4 comments:

Mehjabeen Arif said...

sweety, congrats on ur award.. and welcome back !

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Charitha ,
hope you are enjoying your trip here :-) Congrats on your award
Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Swathi said...

Congrats on your award.

Divya Chevuri said...

Congrats dear & Come back soon 2 U.S!!

Post a Comment

Give me your valuable comment on this recipe

Related Posts with Thumbnails