- Tomatoes chopped - 4 to 5
- Large onions chopped - 2
- Garlic chopped - 6 Flakes
- Ginger chopped - 1/2 inch Piece
- Green chillies slit - 4-5
- Coriander leaves chopped - A small bunch
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds,
- 1/2tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Chana dal
- 1tsp splitted urad daal
- few curry leaves
Heat oil and put seasoning items in the oil let thm pop out .
Add onions, ginger, garlic, and fry till golden brown.
Add tomatoes, green chillies, and turmeric. If need add some water for hard tomatoes.
Put some salt to your taste and keep it cover with some plate on the dish.
Simmer until the gravy thickens and cook well, becomes a deep red and the oil floats.